The POTION 98 TI is a freeride ski that pleased a number of female freeriders. It is great for stability, maneuverability and performance. Its tapered tip and tail as well as its triple-essence wooden core give it great agility and light weight. The All-terrain rocker is also very versatile, making the ski equally maneuverable on soft and hard snow. Skiers looking for thrill will have fun carving curves in fresh snow with this equipment.
- Poplar/Paulownia/maple core
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Metal Laminate: It features two sheets of ultralight titanium alloy applied on the whole length of the ski. Laminated-metal skis are the most efficient and complex technology of the K2 range. This construction includes glass fiber and titanium layers over and below the wood starting at the ski's sole. The laminated metal provides cushioning, precision and flawless performance for the expert skiers.
- Hybritech Sidewall: - Hybritech is a unique blend of "cap" construction and construction with straight edges. It combines the accuracy, power, and performance of the edges under the feet with the lightness and ease of cornering that characterizes the skis with "cap" construction.
- Skin Grommets : All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
- Tapered tip and tail
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1950||1950||265 - 325mm|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.