"The most versatile twin in the K2 range is back! ", announced its manufacturer. The RECOIL retains its place of a powerful and strong enough ski to withstand the most violent rides in the parks and to evolve with ease in backcountry. Its All-Terrain Rocker accentuating its versatility, allows having good manoeuvrability and its waist of 90 mm increases its capacity to traverse all the land that you propose to it. A ski to do everything with mastery and a lot of style!
- Triaxial Braided construction: patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Developed by K2 engineer in 1988, the triaxial braiding consists of sending a wood core prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where fiberglass bands tangle around the core.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- ABSorb TwinTech Sidewall: this manufacture of right edge consists about adding a layer with urethane in the middle of the ABS edge to absorb shocks and reduce the impact on the rider in hard receptions. Urethane is not only used under the foot to maximize cushioning, but also the ABS is used in tip and tail for more control and performance.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The Saphir 110 L are light and top-of-the-range women's bindings equipped with a brake of 100 mm ideally suited for wide skis. The Dual Action reinforced stop offers a multi directional trigger at 180° assisted by a vertical and horizontal race spring which ensures excellent cushioning of shocks and reduces the risk of erratic detaching.
Light, its heel piece is designed for easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Easy to use, with an adjustment range from 3.5 to 11 DIN, it is ideal for all-mountain skiers (with skis of 90 mm maximum width).
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- Heel piece: BM2
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 3P L 80-90 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 3P 45 mm
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.