referencia : 1030205.101.1
referencia : 111808
The SHREDITOR 102 is the most versatile ski of the Freeride range. In fact, it has all the characteristics of a backcountry ski, manageable and efficient on all lands. With reasonable measurements (102 mm at waist) and equipped with All-Mountain rocker, "it will fulfil its mission of versatility and all-mountain pleasure to face any land and snow conditions", announced its manufacturer. Rather appealing! Indeed, this skiing is fearless and is fun on all types of snow.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Developed by K2 engineer in 1988, the triaxial braiding consists of sending a wood core prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where fiberglass bands tangle around the core. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- Bi-Directional Taper: The tip is always wider than the tail, but the difference is less important than on a directional ski. This allows the ski to maintain exceptional performance toward the front, but also offers more potential to the skier in switch. This taper allows the skier to have a better ride in switch, more regular, with curves and performance close to what may be going forward.
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The new AAADRENALIN 13 binding developed by Tyrolia is an alpine ski model that pushes boundaries. Particularly suited to freeriding, it makes all virgin snow accessible with its ability to transform into a touring binding.
Its solid construction combines the features of a freeride binding and the ergonomics of touring type bindings to offer maximum freedom, both on and off-piste.
The pronounced width of the heel makes all the difference in terms of performance: stability and reliability to ensure optimum transmission of force and energy. The heel can be easily adjusted to different lengths of boot soles without the need for any additional tools. Its DIN 4-13 value suits the profile of the majority of skiers.
This binding is ready for any challenge!
NOTE: BINDINGS COME WITHOUT BRAKES!
Type F brakes available separately (Fischer, Tyrolia and Head).
- FR Pro toe, AFS Metal, height adjustable brakes
- Hiking platform
- FR heel with 80mm wide rail
- Adjustments of sole length without tools
- 2 height heel lift
- Height: 39 mm
- Excluding brakes
- Sole lengths
S: 270-330 mm
L: 300 - 360 mm
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||2480||1240||270 - 330|
|L||2520||1260||300 - 360|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.