The SHREDITOR 102 is a killer on powder and choppy snow. It is the most versatile ski of K2's freeride range. Its All Terrain Rocker provides perfect flotation and gliding sensation close to that of surfing. Its Triaxial Braid construction mode gives it great power and snap. Its Bi-Directional Taper was specifically designed for better turning. It will be efficient and pleasant to handle on all terrains.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Core: poplar/Paulownia
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Developed by K2 engineer in 1988, the triaxial braiding consists of sending a wood core prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where fiberglass bands tangle around the core. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- Bi-Directional Taper: The tip is always wider than the tail, but the difference is less important than on a directional ski. This allows the ski to maintain exceptional performance toward the front, but also offers more potential to the skier in switch. This taper allows the skier to have a better ride in switch, more regular, with curves and performance close to what may be going forward.
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Marvellously complementing the Backcountry Touring collection, the all-new TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- A low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- Flat front toe piece: Each conversion can be controlled easily through a possible rotation of 90 degrees of the binding
- Self-cleaning base plate : Climbs effortlessly without snow accumulation
- Hike & Ride Switch: you go from the configuration Ride (raise) to the configuration Hike (descent) with a simple push of your ski pole.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.