referencia : 1040306.101.1
referencia : 7516N1
The SHREDITOR 102 is a killer on powder and choppy snow. It is the most versatile ski of K2's freeride range. Its All Terrain Rocker provides perfect flotation and gliding sensation close to that of surfing. Its Triaxial Braid construction mode gives it great power and snap. Its Bi-Directional Taper was specifically designed for better turning. It will be efficient and pleasant to handle on all terrains.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Core: poplar/Paulownia
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Developed by K2 engineer in 1988, the triaxial braiding consists of sending a wood core prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where fiberglass bands tangle around the core. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- Bi-Directional Taper: The tip is always wider than the tail, but the difference is less important than on a directional ski. This allows the ski to maintain exceptional performance toward the front, but also offers more potential to the skier in switch. This taper allows the skier to have a better ride in switch, more regular, with curves and performance close to what may be going forward.
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
A lighter weight cousin of the Duke model, the BARON EPF is mainly aimed at lightweight freeriders (less than 120kg though). The new EPF technology greater power transmission on fat skis (over 98 mm). Although it is oriented toward descent, the BARON EPF has all the attributes of a touring binding: 2 position climbing bar, adjustable toe piece depending on the type of boot (touring or alpine), and option to add crampons.
- DIN 4 to 13
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Climbing bar : The titanium climbing aid offers two positions with 7° and 13° which can easily be accessed with the ski pole, even in an unstable standing position. Integrated elastomer paddings dampen the impact reducing the irritating traditional “clack” and allow more comfortable hiking.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot Heel Piece : The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.