referencia : 1040306.101.1
referencia : 325651
The SHREDITOR 102 is a killer on powder and choppy snow. It is the most versatile ski of K2's freeride range. Its All Terrain Rocker provides perfect flotation and gliding sensation close to that of surfing. Its Triaxial Braid construction mode gives it great power and snap. Its Bi-Directional Taper was specifically designed for better turning. It will be efficient and pleasant to handle on all terrains.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Core: poplar/Paulownia
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Developed by K2 engineer in 1988, the triaxial braiding consists of sending a wood core prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where fiberglass bands tangle around the core. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- Bi-Directional Taper: The tip is always wider than the tail, but the difference is less important than on a directional ski. This allows the ski to maintain exceptional performance toward the front, but also offers more potential to the skier in switch. This taper allows the skier to have a better ride in switch, more regular, with curves and performance close to what may be going forward.
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
In 2013, Salomon introduced its first hiking/approach bindings: the GUARDIAN 16. Developed with the advice of the riders of the freeski team, they combine the proven performance in the field of the descent with the revolutionary technology Hike & Ride. Well performing both downhill and uphill in the approach walks, it offers new possibilities for freeskiers.
Lower (low profile chassis), wider (increased transmission) and more convenient (Hike & Ride system), it enjoys the best technologies. Its frontal toe piece is flat and articulated in 90° to provide optimum performance uphill, its rigidity is reinforced to improve the lateral transmission of power, its DIN values are adapted to almost all skiers, its base is simplified to avoid the accumulation of snow in uphill mode...
Nothing to complain about, revolutionary bindings about which everybody is going to talk!
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- Height adjustment
- Oversized plate, width 80 mm
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Sizes : S / L
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.