referencia : 1040305.101.1
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
The SHREDITOR 112 is fun, maneuverable and precise. It features a wide waist for maximum flotation on powder snow.
It is versatile enough for sessions on soft or hard snow, be it in the park or off the pistes. You'll get fun from this precise, stable, light and super strong ski!
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Developed by K2 engineer in 1988, the triaxial braiding consists of sending a wood core prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where fiberglass bands tangle around the core. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- Bi-Directional Taper: The tip is always wider than the tail, but the difference is less important than on a directional ski. This allows the ski to maintain exceptional performance toward the front, but also offers more potential to the skier in switch. This taper allows the skier to have a better ride in switch, more regular, with curves and performance close to what may be going forward.
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Pine and poplar core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.