The SHREDITOR 112 is fun, maneuverable and precise. It features a wide waist for maximum flotation on powder snow.
It is versatile enough for sessions on soft or hard snow, be it in the park or off the pistes. You'll get fun from this precise, stable, light and super strong ski!
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Developed by K2 engineer in 1988, the triaxial braiding consists of sending a wood core prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where fiberglass bands tangle around the core. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- Bi-Directional Taper: The tip is always wider than the tail, but the difference is less important than on a directional ski. This allows the ski to maintain exceptional performance toward the front, but also offers more potential to the skier in switch. This taper allows the skier to have a better ride in switch, more regular, with curves and performance close to what may be going forward.
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Pine and poplar core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
FKS is a mythical product, the reference for all disciplines.
From the World Cup freestyle riders to the X-Games riders, the whole world has the FKS on the feet! This binding is ideal for those who look, foremost, for performance, especially thanks to its good prevention of triggers, its great shock absorption and the security it offers to its user.
This model has a reduced mounting area: to neutralize the effects on the ski and offer more sensations. The FKS has 7 contact points with the shoe for more control and its toe piece with multi-directional trigger provides very good security.
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Dual Action III
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
- Base length adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS 100-115 mm
- Elastic spring: 28 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2160 g
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.