referencia : 1040305.101.1
referencia : RC9A080
The SHREDITOR 112 is fun, maneuverable and precise. It features a wide waist for maximum flotation on powder snow.
It is versatile enough for sessions on soft or hard snow, be it in the park or off the pistes. You'll get fun from this precise, stable, light and super strong ski!
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Developed by K2 engineer in 1988, the triaxial braiding consists of sending a wood core prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where fiberglass bands tangle around the core. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- Bi-Directional Taper: The tip is always wider than the tail, but the difference is less important than on a directional ski. This allows the ski to maintain exceptional performance toward the front, but also offers more potential to the skier in switch. This taper allows the skier to have a better ride in switch, more regular, with curves and performance close to what may be going forward.
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Pine and poplar core
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The most trustworthy binding in alpine skiing, the FKS, is back. The FKS 180 XXL features bombproof construction and delivers better retention and prevention of pre-release than any binding on the market. FKS bindings stand alone to feature 7-points of boot contact giving superior control, response and snow feel. Skiers have less concern with pre-release due to the longest elastic travel on the market. The heelpiece rotates with the boot directly under the tibia to give more consistent, reliable and manageable release. The all-metal reinforced Pivot toepiece has 180۫۫ multi-directional release with high vertical and lateral elastic travel to provide shock absorption, further reducing inadvertent release. With the shortest mounting zone available, the FKS allows deeper, rounder, more consistent ski flexing, turning, floating and smeering. The FKS 180 XXL features a 115mm brake and provides the most reliable, durable and performance-oriented binding construction available for aggressive freeskiers.
• DIN : 8 - 18
• TOE PIECE: Dual Action Race
• GLIDER: Wide Free
• HEEL PIECE: FKS Turntable
• LENGHT ADJUSTEMENT: 20 mm
• REMOVABLE BRAKE: XXL 100-130 mm
• AUTOMATIC HEIGHT & WIDTH ADJUSTEMENT (Toe)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.