referencia : 1040304.101.1
referencia : 371864
The SHREDITOR 120 is a killer on powder and choppy snow. It is the most versatile ski of K2's freeride range. Its Power Rocker provides perfect flotation and gliding sensation close to that of surfing. Its Triaxial Braid construction mode gives it great power and snap. Its Directional Taper was specifically designed for better turning.
- Powder Rocker: Designed to have the best possible performance on deep powdery snow. This spatula is the highest and longest in the Rocker range and gives the skiers sensations close to the surf and an increased ease in powdery snow. There is always a curved area to maintain a sufficient edge grip on hard snow.
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Poplar/Paulownia core
- Directional Taper: A slightly wider tip than the tail optimizes the directional performance and enhances the ski performance in slides towards the front. This means that the ski prints a different curve when it slides in switch.
- Progressive sidecuts: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot.
- Powder Tip
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
- Kick Tail.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
After 2 seasons of evolution, the GUARDIAN MNC 16 returns in 2015 for the happiness of the free touring skiers. Developed with the advice of the riders of the freeski team, they combine the proven performance in the field of the descent with the revolutionary technology Hike & Ride. Well performing both downhill and uphill in the approach walks, it offers new possibilities for freeskiers.
Lower (low profile chassis), wider (increased transmission) and more convenient (Hike & Ride system), it enjoys the best technologies.
Its frontal toe piece is flat and articulated in 90° to provide optimum performance uphill, its rigidity is reinforced to improve the lateral transmission of power, its base is simplified to avoid the accumulation of snow in uphill mode.
With DIN values of 7 to 16, this model is directed to the sturdiest skiers.
Note: If this binding is not included in a set, this will be sold with NO brakes. Suitable brakes have to been purchased separately : C90, C100, C115 and C130.
- Oversize platform
- Low profile chassis
- Ride & Hike System
- Toe piece with base in U
- Double Full Flex
- Pedal XL (65)
- High lateral transmission
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
- DIN scale: 7 - 16
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.