referencia : 1040410.210.1
The SHREDITOR 85 JR was designed for future champions to get maximum thrill on fresh snow. Its wooden core makes it light. Its Powder Rocker provides high-level gliding sensation close to that of surfing but is versatile enough to get a good edge grip...K2
The SHREDITOR 85 JR was designed for future champions to get maximum thrill on fresh snow. Its wooden core makes it light. Its Powder Rocker provides high-level gliding sensation close to that of surfing but is versatile enough to get a good edge grip on harder snow. Its 85-mm skate is wide enough to maintain good flotation.
The FASTRACK 7.0 was specifically developed for the needs of very young skiers. It includes all the necessary technology to ski safely. In addition, it features a system offering a large range of sizes to adjust to the growth of your child.
- Poplar/Paulownia core
- Powder Rocker: Designed for the best possible performance on deep powdery snow. This tip is the highest and longest in our Rocker range. It gives skiers sensations close to that of surfing and makes managing powder snow easier. It also features a curved area to maintain a sufficient edge grip on hard snow
- Triaxial Braid: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fiber to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Triaxial braiding was developed by K2 engineers in 1988. It consists in sending a prepared wooden core to the triaxial braiding machine where glass fiber strips tangle around the core. Skis with triaxial fiber have great power and snap but are easy to use for both high-end and entry-level skis.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- DIN 2 - 7
- Standing height without ski: 25 mm
- Toe piece: Kids 4 linkage
- Anti friction plate AFD: Active AFD
- Step-in heel piece: Kids Quick Heel
- Quick Heel
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.