referencia : 1040307.101.1
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
The SHREDITOR 92 is a killer on powder and choppy snow. It is the most versatile ski of K2's freeride range. Its All Terrain Rocker provides perfect flotation and gliding sensation close to that of surfing. Its Triaxial Braid construction mode gives it great power and snap. Its Bi-Directional Taper was specifically designed for better turning. It will be efficient and pleasant to handle on all terrains.
A fun, maneuverable and precise ski.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Core: poplar/Paulownia
- Triaxial Braid construction: This patented process consists o surrounding the nucleus of woven glass fibre to increase the torsional stiffness and increase control. Developed by K2 engineer in 1988, the triaxial braiding consists of sending a wood core prepared in the triaxial braiding machine where fiberglass bands tangle around the core. The skis with triaxial fibre have considerable power and nervousness while being easy to use, whether it be by experts or entry level skiers.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
- Fir/Aspen Core
- Bi-Directional Taper: The tip is always wider than the tail, but the difference is less important than on a directional ski. This allows the ski to maintain exceptional performance toward the front, but also offers more potential to the skier in switch. This taper allows the skier to have a better ride in switch, more regular, with curves and performance close to what may be going forward.
- ZCLIP Skin Compatible
- Skin Grommets: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.