referencia : 1040501.101.1
referencia : 353686
Thanks to the SIGHT, it's up to you to perform tricks on the pipe! It is snappy and dynamic, stable and maneuverable. These ideal qualities will put you at ease in all transitions. Its camber offers a quality grip on hard snow and its All Terrain rocker makes it at ease on softer snow as well. This very light ski will also be very versatile so your practice can be focused on fun.
- Construction: Triaxial fiber, Poplar Core.
- Tip/Tail Hardware: All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Twintech Sidewall: This specific construction for Twin Tip skis improves the life of sides. A traditional side creates an angle of 90 degrees to the junction with the topsheet. Twin Tech construction actually gets the topsheet in the side, reducing the angle of grip on this sensitive area.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Designed for the freestylers and freeriders with solid supports, the STH 12 OVERSIZED is the solid binding offering precise transmission.
Equipped with oversized wings with automatic adjustment, it benefits from a lateral transmission and exceptionally high DIN values. The pedal under the foot increases further lateral transmission, the reinforced heel rail catches without flinching the muscle receptions.
- High lateral transmission: Increased precision and control to push the limits of your performance.
- Adult standards
- Automatic adjustment of wings: No manipulation. The setting is automatic at the time of the fitting. You can forget your bindings with confidence!
- Pedal XL (65): A wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- Vertical scalable pivot: Controlled setting off for the falls in rear. Assured protection and confidence. Gain in speed and have some fun.
- Low profile chassis: Lowered profile for a better feel of the field and increased power transmission.
- Automatic adjustment of the height of the stop
- Valeur DIN : 4-12
- Height: 17.5 mm
- Adjustment range: 19 mm
- Stop ski R90 : 90 mm
- Weight : 2160 g (pair)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.