referencia : 1020102.221.1
The best of all mountain, the SUPERGLIDE is a ski specially developed to meet the needs of women. Belonging to the range Women All-Mountain , it has the necessary characteristics to be at ease on all lands. In effect, its All-Terrain Rocker, its lightweight...K2
The best of all mountain, the SUPERGLIDE is a ski specially developed to meet the needs of women. Belonging to the range Women All-Mountain , it has the necessary characteristics to be at ease on all lands. In effect, its All-Terrain Rocker, its lightweight but dynamic design and its optimum width waist (80 mm) make it responsive, catchy and comfortable on soft and hard snow. For all the sportive skiers of good level who want to follow the curves anywhere and have a unique ski for all the winter, the Superglide will be the ideal partner!
Top of the range bindings, the ERS 11.0 TC integrate, with the ERS plate, rotating Titanal plates integrated into the core of the ski to allow a powerful and direct transmission. Ideal bindings for high-level versatile skiers.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Bioflex cores : All our skis for women are fitted with our Bioflex core, composed of a mixture of poplar, Paulownia and bamboo: under the foot, the core is in dense poplar, and a lightweight core in Paulownia merges at the level of the tip and tail to reduce the weight at the ends. For 2011/12, we have developed three types of Bioflex nuclei that have been designed to respond to various types of skiers: Bioflex 380% of poplar, 20% of Paulownia - Performance, power and durability. Bioflex 2 (70% of poplar, 30% of Paulownia) - low weight at the ends and increased performance. Bioflex 1 (60% of poplar, 40% of Paulownia) - low weight at the ends and increased performance.
- MOD technology: The high performance suspension system Mod absorbs vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski for bringing a more straightforward edge and advantage of power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves on the primary node to avoid damage on the general flex of the ski
- Mod Monic: Localized reduction of vibration. The Monic is a weight in zinc which complements the action of the MOD structure to reduce the vibration to a precise location
- Construction: Hybritech Construction, Triaxial fibre, Bioflex 2 core (70% Aspen, 30% Paulownia)
- Program: Track 40% / Off Piste 60%
- Front Jaw: triple pivot ER
- Step-in heel piece:
Sole length of 258-360 mm
- Stop skis: 85 mm
- Height: 25 mm
- DIN 3-11
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.