referencia : 1020105.241.1
Tolerant and especially very all mountain, the SUPERONE is a ski specially developed to meet the needs of women. Belonging to the range Women All-Mountain , it has the necessary characteristics to be at ease on all lands. In effect, its soft flex, its...K2
Tolerant and especially very all mountain, the SUPERONE is a ski specially developed to meet the needs of women. Belonging to the range Women All-Mountain , it has the necessary characteristics to be at ease on all lands. In effect, its soft flex, its lightweight construction and its All-Terrain rocker allow it to achieve the turns with ease, fluidity and comfort, on soft and hard snow. Similarly, its bioflex 2 core brings confidence and mastery without adding weight. This ski is ideal for skiers of good level in search of progress who want a manageable and scalable ski for going on all winter long regardless of the weather conditions.
The Marker K2 / ER3 10.0 (Energy Response Plate) is designed for experienced and leisure skiers. Shorter and less rigid than men bindings, they allow easier flexing of skiing and a considerable weight gain. It uses a new Compact Toe 20% lighter and a fixed heel Compact2 to generate more power, accuracy and responsiveness.
- All Terrain Rocker: This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Bioflex cores : All our skis for women are fitted with our Bioflex core, composed of a mixture of poplar, Paulownia and bamboo: under the foot, the core is in dense poplar, and a lightweight core in Paulownia merges at the level of the tip and tail to reduce the weight at the ends. For 2011/12, we have developed three types of Bioflex nuclei that have been designed to respond to various types of skiers: Bioflex 380% of poplar, 20% of Paulownia - Performance, power and durability. Bioflex 2 (70% of poplar, 30% of Paulownia) - low weight at the ends and increased performance. Bioflex 1 (60% of poplar, 40% of Paulownia) - low weight at the ends and increased performance.
- MOD technology: The high performance suspension system Mod absorbs vibrations and impacts on the entire length of the ski for bringing a more straightforward edge and advantage of power and control. The Mod is a secondary core which flexes and moves on the primary node to avoid damage on the general flex of the ski
- Mod Monic: Localized reduction of vibration. The Monic is a weight in zinc which complements the action of the MOD structure to reduce the vibration to a precise location
- Construction: Hybritech, Triaxial fibre, Bioflex 2 core (70% Aspen, 30% Paulownia)
- Program: Track 80% / Off Piste 20%
- Front Jaw: triple pivot ER
- Step-in heel piece:
Sole length of 258-360 mm
- Stop skis: 85 mm
- Height: 25 mm
- DIN 3-10
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.