Cross the Wayback, the TALKBACK W offers the same program combining versatility and efficiency, and is aimed specifically at women. This ski will allow you to go uphill easily and to get downhill whatever the type of snow.
- Bioflex 2 core: 70% poplar, 30% Paulownia - low weight at the ends and increased performance.
All our women skis are fitted with a nucleus composed of a mixture of poplar, paulownia and strips of bamboo, a specific technology to women that we call Bioflex. Under the foot, the core is in dense poplar, with which a lightweight core in Paulownia is merged at the tip and the tail through a specific nesting stacking, in order to reduce the weight at the ends, to have a ski with soft flex, in particular for lengths of skis suited to women. For 2013/14, K2 continues to integrate this technology in all Super Model skis, with three variations of the BioFlexfinement core adjusted to adapt to different needs in term of performance:
- All terrain Rocker : This Rocker has been developed to be used in all snow conditions. The raised tip improves performance on variable and soft snow and facilitates the release curve, while the camber underfoot provides power, energy and edge grip on hard snow needed.
- Progressive sidecut: Larger ski front, thinner tail and a progressive radius is a combination of two different radii whose purpose is to increase the versatility of the wider skis under the foot. In general, the skis have rather a single radius. This works very well on skis rather thin, but can make driving wider skis underfoot more difficult, especially in transformed snow. The use of progressive radius on wider skis improves the triggering of the turns and the performance on hard snow.
- Snowphobic Topsheet : Topsheets snow unloaders, specific of the Back models. Accumulated snow on a skiing can increase during a climb. Our SnowPhobic top system prevents the snow from accumulating on your skis and weighing you down. In fact, we have developed the tops specifically if the Back models using the same hydrophobic material on the soles but with lower thickness. You can even add wax on the topsheet to increase this effect of load shedding.
- Skin Grommets : All the Adventure skis are provided with a hole at both ends. The holes are covered, and can be opened simply with a flat-head screw, for use in ski touring. They are primarily designed for the installation of skins, but can also be used in the manufacture of a rescue sledge in backcountry, and also for marking support points in the snow.
- Carbon web: The structure MOD is wrapped with a carbon fibre, carbon strands are arranged at specific angles for added torsional rigidity of the secondary core. This allows retaining a light ski while providing the torsional stiffness to the places where it is needed.
- Box of Torsion: Our most basic construction includes a core surrounded by wood triaxial fibre, so that skis are lightweight, dynamic and reactive. The construction with a box of torsion is the basis of the broadest range of skis developed by K2. The versatility of this construction allows us to use it for beginner skiers and experts. In terms of the dimensions, flex and twist of a skiing, there will be large differences between the models, but they will retain some common features such as the ease of handling, tolerance, reactivity and power, which characterize the skis with boxes of torsion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|
K2 fue fundada en 1961 por los hermanos Bill y Don Kirschner en Vashon Island, cerca de Seattle, en los Estados Unidos.
K2 es conocido por su tecnologia de esqui de vanguardia en fibras de vidrio lo que hizo esquis mucho mas ligeros y mas reactivos que sus contemporaneos en metal y madera. Fabricante N ? 1 en los Estados Unidos, la marca atipica americana es conocida por sus productos innovadores que ofrecen gamas de esquis anchos y new school con espatulas mas o menos rocker.
El grupo K2Sport incluye a K2Skis, K2Snowboard, Line, Full-Tilt, Ride, Morrow o Madshus. K2Sport forma parte del grande grupo Jarden que incluye marcas como Volkl, Marker, sino tambien en areas muy diferentes con camping Gaz, Spontex o Mapa.