With a flex of 70 and a fit of 102 mm, the DELIGHT 70 W corresponds to an all mountain use, fulfilling the expectations of skiers on all types of terrain.
The process of Lang shell fed with the data generated by the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots. The comfort fit system allows you:
1. A perfect wrap for the whole foot for a wide variety of feet
2. Modular height of instep to ensure a perfect positioning and support of the foot 3. A perfect support of the heel
4. A box to toes perfectly dimensioned for not jeopardizing control and performance
5. A sensation of anatomical proximity compared to other ski shoes.
In addition to these qualities of construction, Lange associated Thinsulate 3M insulation for women's models thus ensuring a maximum heat. They are also equipped with clamps shorter than those of men, and a profile of liner specially adapted.
ATTENTION: PLAN FOR AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Index of flex 70
- Fit: 102 mm
- Shell: Polyether
- Cuff: Polyolefin
- Buckles: Material Extruded Aluminium and rubber, 4 Micro
- Adjustment of flex: 2 rear screws
- Micrometric adjustment: 1 quickset catch + 1x3 positions screwed catch
- Canting + / -1.5°
- Power Strap : 35 mm
- "Full warm inside": specific liner for women providing insulation and thermal comfort. The cuff of the liner and the toe box are reinforced with an insulating material.
- Thermal Insulation Thinsulate 3M
- THERMO FIT 2 RL2 liner: padding in heat mouldable material at the ankles wherein hot air is injected (100°C for 10 minutes). Once the liner is warmed up, we can slide the foot in the shoe in order to customize the volume. Thermo Fit 2 - density "MEDIUM"
|Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|