referencia : LB12090
All right out of the On Piste range, the RX 100 LV (Low Volume) is a high performance ski boot. Combining the fit of the RS LANGE shell with the technical developments that offer the skier a better comfort in the practice of skiing out of competition,...LANGE
All right out of the On Piste range, the RX 100 LV (Low Volume) is a high performance ski boot. Combining the fit of the RS LANGE shell with the technical developments that offer the skier a better comfort in the practice of skiing out of competition, this LV version offers a narrower shoe (97 mm) than the classic version to satisfy the most picky skiers.
Equipped with the best technologies since it incorporates all the particularities of the RS series in terms of fit and performance, it has a Control Fit liner, a mono-injected shell, an asymmetric toe box to maximize performance. In addition, it has a Thermo fit 1 liner for maximum comfort.
With its medium flex of 100 and its effective setting (4 loops + wide strap), it provides an ultimate accuracy while being comfortable enough to adapt to all types of feet.
A safe value for skiers of very good technical level who are looking for reactive shoe on all lands.
ATTENTION: PLAN FOR AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Width front-foot: 97 mm (Low Volume)
New shape for all skiers of a good technical level who are looking for the best compromise between benefits and comfort. Anatomical and technical structure, especially in the central and rear part with a good volume of the toe box.
- Index of flex: 100
- Material - Shell: Polyether
- Material - Cuff: Polyurethane
- Loops- Material: Extruded Alum ergo Race
- Loops- Micro-adjustable: 4 Micro
- Adjustment of flex: 2 rear screws
- Micrometric adjustment: 2X3 screwed positions catches
- Canting : +/- 1,5°
- Control Fit Technology : The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.
- Asymmetric Toe box : To maximize the comfort and keep the heat, the asymmetrical shape of the box to toes has been carried out in bi-elastic and insulating materials. The density of the PU foam is higher than that of the Control FIT liner in order to maximize the performance.
- Thermo Fit 1 : Liners with references RL3, RL2and RL1 have a padding in heat-mouldable material at the ankles wherein hot air is injected (100°C for 10 minutes). Once the liner is warmed up, we can slide the foot in the shoe in order to customize the volume. The foot support, "Retention Level - RL", is proportional to the density of the material that constitutes the padding; RL 1, indicates padding with "Low" density
- "Power Strap" : 35 mm
- Instep Lock : The reinforcements sewn to the liners improve the support at the level of the foot and the heel.
- Instep Pocket : The liners filled with sewn reinforcements adapt to all forms of instep, eliminate the pressure points, offer more comfort and guarantee excellent support.
- Power Wrap Wedge : The central rib helps to protect the tibia and to increase the sensitivity and accuracy of the action of the cuff.
- Ready For Heating (heating): A slit in the heel of the liner allows you to pass a power supply cable of the from the insoles without damaging the liner. A ribbon surrounds and protects the cable up to the top of the cuff.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|