referencia : LB12100
All right out of the On Piste range, the RX 100 is a high performance ski boot. Combining the fit of the RS LANGE shell with technical developments that offer the skier a better comfort in off-race skiing.LANGE
All right out of the On Piste range, the RX 100 is a high performance ski boot. Combining the fit of the RS LANGE shell with technical developments that offer the skier a better comfort in off-race skiing.
Equipped with the best technologies since it incorporates all the particularities of the RS series in terms of fit and performance, it has a Control Fit liner, a mono-injected shell, an asymmetric toe box to maximize performance. In addition, it has a Thermo fit 1 liner for maximum comfort and a fit of 100 mm for a max of precision.
With its medium flex of 100 and its effective setting (4 loops + wide strap), it provides an ultimate accuracy while being comfortable enough to adapt to all types of feet.
A safe value for skiers of very good technical level who are looking for reactive shoe on all lands.
ATTENTION: PLAN FOR AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Width front-foot: 100 mm
"High performance" shape intended for all good skiers; it offers an excellent balance between ski drive and comfort.
- Index of flex: 100
- Material - Shell: Polyether
- Material - Cuff: Polyurethane
- Loops- Material: Extruded Alum ergo Race
- Loops- Micro-adjustable: 4 Micro
- Adjustment of flex: 2 rear screws
- Micrometric adjustment: 2X3 screwed positions catches
- Canting : +/- 1,5°
- Control Fit Technology : The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.
- Asymmetric Toe box : To maximize the comfort and keep the heat, the asymmetrical shape of the box to toes has been carried out in bi-elastic and insulating materials. The density of the PU foam is higher than that of the Control FIT liner in order to maximize the performance.
- Thermo Fit 1 : Liners with references RL3, RL2and RL1 have a padding in heat-mouldable material at the ankles wherein hot air is injected (100°C for 10 minutes). Once the liner is warmed up, we can slide the foot in the shoe in order to customize the volume. The foot support, "Retention Level - RL", is proportional to the density of the material that constitutes the padding; RL 1, indicates padding with "Low" density
- "Power Strap" : 35 mm
- Instep Lock : The reinforcements sewn to the liners improve the support at the level of the foot and the heel.
- Instep Pocket : The liners filled with sewn reinforcements adapt to all forms of instep, eliminate the pressure points, offer more comfort and guarantee excellent support.
- Power Wrap Wedge : The central rib helps to protect the tibia and to increase the sensitivity and accuracy of the action of the cuff.
- Ready For Heating (heating): A slit in the heel of the liner allows you to pass a power supply cable of the from the insoles without damaging the liner. A ribbon surrounds and protects the cable up to the top of the cuff.
|Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|