referencia : LBC2080
The RX 110 ski boot combines the precise fit of the RS shell with many comfort technologies to offer an all mountain boot that is perfect for skiing all day. Its special liner offers more room for the foot and sensitive areas. Its 110 Flex is perfect...LANGE
The RX 110 ski boot combines the precise fit of the RS shell with many comfort technologies to offer an all mountain boot that is perfect for skiing all day. Its special liner offers more room for the foot and sensitive areas. Its 110 Flex is perfect for safe and accurate cornering regardless of the type of snow that you encounter.
Perfect for intermediate to advanced skiers who are looking for the perfect boot.
- Width 100mm : "High performance" shape intended for all good skiers; it offers an excellent balance between ski drive and comfort.
- Control FIT Technology : The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.
- Mono-injected shell : Injection technology based on the use of a single plastic material. Mono-injection delivers better ski performance than bi-injected, optimizes weight reduction and is much easier for boot-fitters to grind and punch.
- Pre-shaped asymmetrical toe box : No overlap of materials, therefore less bulky and no pressure points. To maximize the comfort and retain the warmth, the asymmetrical toe box is made of a bi-elastic and high thermo insulation material.
- Power Wedge Tongue : Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue.
- Natural Ski Stance : Using exclusive Natural Ski Stance technology, Lange boots allow skiers to stand a little straighter for more efficiency and less fatigue.
- Instep protection : Instep bone cut-out relieves pressure on instep and guarantees unrestricted blood flow for increased comfort and warmth.
- Ready For Heating : Most Lange liners are ready to accommodate an external heating system available as an option (not included).
- Thermofit RL2 : Thermo customizable liners, the RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance. This is achieved through the use of increasingly higher density pad materials.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|