referencia : LBD2210
With its performance and precision, the RX 110 will surprise the skiers addicted to speed and tight curves. Its fit of 97mm presents a good compromise between comfort and good foot support during the effort. Reactive, precise and intended for skiers of...LANGE
With its performance and precision, the RX 110 will surprise the skiers addicted to speed and tight curves. Its fit of 97mm presents a good compromise between comfort and good foot support during the effort. Reactive, precise and intended for skiers of good level due to its flex of 110, it has not forgotten to be very comfortable thanks to the special Thermo fit1 liner. The shell in polyester skilfully combines good resistance and lightness, which the skiers with good level will appreciate at its fair value.
ATTENTION: CONSIDER AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Fit: "High performance" shape intended for all good skiers; it offers an excellent balance between ski drive and comfort.
- Material - Shell: Polyester
- Material - Cuff: Polyurethane
- Straps- Material: Extruded Alum ergo Race
- Straps- Micro-adjustable: 4 Micro
- Adjustment of flex: 2 rear screws
- Micrometric adjustment: 2X3 screwed positions catches
- Control Fit Technology : The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.
- Asymmetric Toe box : To maximize the comfort and keep the heat, the asymmetrical shape of the box to toes has been carried out in bi-elastic and insulating materials. The density of the PU foam is higher than that of the Control FIT liner in order to maximize the performance.
- Thermo Fit 1 : Liners with references RL3, RL2and RL1 have a padding in heat-mouldable material at the ankles wherein hot air is injected (100°C for 10 minutes). Once the liner is warmed up, we can slide the foot in the shoe in order to customize the volume. The foot support, "Retention Level - RL", is proportional to the density of the material that constitutes the padding; RL 1, indicates padding with "Low" density
- "Power Strap" : 40 mm
- Instep Lock : The reinforcements sewn to the liners improve the support at the level of the foot and the heel.
- Instep Pocket : The liners filled with sewn reinforcements adapt to all forms of instep, eliminate the pressure points, offer more comfort and guarantee excellent support.
- Power Wrap Wedge : The central rib helps to protect the tibia and to increase the sensitivity and accuracy of the action of the cuff.
- Ready for heating : A slit in the heel of the liner allows you passing a power supply cable through the insoles without damaging the liner. A ribbon surrounds and protects the cable up to the top of the cuff.
|Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|