With a mono-injected precision shell and special liner for added comfort, the RX 80 LOW VOLUME W is intended mainly for intermediate level female skiers who have thin feet.
- Flex 80
- Fit 97mm
- Warm Inside : The liner toe box has more Thinsulate®insulation.
- Thinsulate : Thanks to its properties, Thinsulate® keeps feet extra warm even in damp conditions and dries easily. Its structure resists also to the high pressures generated while skiing.
- Thermo Fit RL1 : Thermo customizable liners, the RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance. This is achieved through the use of increasingly higher density pad materials.
- Short Cuff: Features a 15mm shorter cuff in back, 20mm shorter in front, allowing skiers with shorter leg shafts a more natural stance and range of motion.
- Control FIT Technology : The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.
- Pre-shaped asymmetrical toe box : No overlap of materials, therefore less bulky and no pressure points. To maximize the comfort and retain the warmth, the asymmetrical toe box is made of a bi-elastic and high thermo insulation material.
- Power Wedge Tongue : Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue.
- Instep protection : Instep bone cut-out relieves pressure on instep and guarantees unrestricted blood flow for increased comfort and warmth.
- Ready For Heating : Most Lange liners are ready to accommodate an external heating system available as an option (not included).
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|