referencia : LBC6020
With the SX 100, once again Lange successfully associates comfort and performance. Its good flex of 100 provides it with a good dose of reactivity and accuracy, and it is designed to be suitable for skiers of a good level looking for performance in their...LANGE
With the SX 100, once again Lange successfully associates comfort and performance. Its good flex of 100 provides it with a good dose of reactivity and accuracy, and it is designed to be suitable for skiers of a good level looking for performance in their sport. The special Thermo fit1 liner provides a lot of comfort, ideal to spend a full day on the slopes. Designed for the track and the speed, it is endowed with special soles that marvellously cling on the bindings and the Power Wedge tongue provides optimum foot support.
ATTENTION: PLAN FOR AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Last width 102mm
- Max Grip: polyurethane foam which gives a very high grip, ideal for short up hill walks.
- Mono Injection with soft insert: The mono-injected base structure optimises performance and facilitates the work of boot-fitters, while the flexible insert at the instep allows easy entry-and-exit.
- Natural Ski Stance : Using exclusive Natural Ski Stance technology, Lange boots allow skiers to stand a little straighter for more efficiency and less fatigue.
- One Piece Cuff : The fact that there is only one material used for the cuff enhances the fit of every calf dimension and guarantees the right rear support.
- Power Wedge Tongue : Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue.
- Quickset Ratchet : Automatic and fast adjustment of the ratchet position to fit every calf dimension.
- Ready For Heating : A slit in the heel of the liner allows you to pass a power supply cable of the from the insoles without damaging the liner. A ribbon surrounds and protects the cable up to the top of the cuff
- Thermofit RL1 : Thermo customizable liners, the RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance. This is achieved through the use of increasingly higher density pad materials.