referencia : LB27100
Combination of competition shell, special women's liner, and walking technology, the XT 100 W LOW VOLUME is a perfect boot for all-mountain and freeride. With its narrow last, it will appeal to expert skiers with thin feet who are looking for maximum...LANGE
Combination of competition shell, special women's liner, and walking technology, the XT 100 W LOW VOLUME is a perfect boot for all-mountain and freeride. With its narrow last, it will appeal to expert skiers with thin feet who are looking for maximum accuracy for skiing on all terrain.
- Flex 100
- Width 97 mm
- Short Cuff : Features a 15mm shorter cuff in back, 20mm shorter in front, allowing skiers with shorter leg shafts a more natural stance and range of motion.
- Arch Pad: No-slip integrated sole
- Control FIT Technology : The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.
- Pre-shaped asymmetrical toe box : No overlap of materials, therefore less bulky and no pressure points. To maximize the comfort and retain the warmth, the asymmetrical toe box is made of a bi-elastic and high thermo insulation material.
- Power Wedge Tongue : Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue.
- Instep protection : Instep bone cut-out relieves pressure on instep and guarantees unrestricted blood flow for increased comfort and warmth.
- Ready For Heating : Most Lange liners are ready to accommodate an external heating system available as an option (not included).
- Thermofit RL3 : Thermo customizable liners, the RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance. This is achieved through the use of increasingly higher density pad materials.
- Power V Lock : Patented LANGE technology to give the cuff maximum freedom to move backwards when in "walk" position, and to guarantee traditional LANGE downhill skiability when in "ski" position.
- Ski Walk Mode : Mechanism to easily convert the boot to Ski or Walk mode.
- Ultra Grip Base : Real rubber sole, to get the best grip on every kind of surface. Designed for short approaches in all security.
- Thinsulate : Thanks to its properties, Thinsulate® keeps feet extra warm even in damp conditions and dries easily. Its structure resists also to the high pressures generated while skiing.
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|