The all-new, redesigned XT 110 W LV is the ultimate high-performance freeride boot with ski/hike versatility for expert women skiers.
Featuring a new 97mm fit and lightweight shell construction, the new XT delivers first-of-its-kind versatility without sacrificing an ounce of Lange’s legendary downhill performance. The next-generation Ski/Hike System 2.0 with patented Power V-Lock technology features a new metal-on-metal locking mechanism for powerful, real-deal downhill performance.
Combined with a wider V-Lock for increased hiking range-of-motion and maximum mobility in "hike mode", WTR rocker sole compatibility, and lightweight shell and liner engineering, the XT 110 W LV sets a new standard in hike-able ski boot performance.
- Maxgrip : Bi-injected polyurethane soles providing increased traction and durability for hiking and walking.
- Archpad : The arch of the shell features a high grip insert to maximize grip and traction when hiking on rocks or slippery surfaces."Walk to Ride" Rocker soles comply with ISO 9523 and provide additional walkability without compromising binding release and downhill performance. WTR soles are compatible with ISO 13992 Touring Bindings; ISO 9423 WTR Bindings; and Look Dual WTR bindings.
- Power V-Lock 2.0 : The new Power V-Lock Ski/Hike System 2.0 provides increased range of motion (20°) in "hike mode" for maximum mobility on the ascent. The new metal-on-metal shell and cuff locking mechanism guarantees powerful first-of-its-kind downhill performance in "ski mode".
- Short cuff : The shorter cuff design (15mm in the rear/20mm in the front) offers skiers with shorter leg shafts a more natural stance and range of motion with increased comfort.
- Thermoliner : RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners are thermomoldable and offer an increasing foot Retention Level from 1 to 3 to meet the right balance of performance and comfort for every skier.
- Max warm inside : Thinsulate™ is featured in both the toe box and ankle areas, maximizing insulation for the highest levels of comfort and warmth.
- Thinsulate®: Thinsulate™ is a lightweight synthetic insulation that delivers increased warmth in damp and cold conditions for all-day comfort.
|TALLA||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|