"The new XT 110 liner gives you the performance of a Lange competition liner with the features necessary to the practice of All-Mountain ski", announced its manufacturer.
Belonging to the All-Mountain range, the XT 110 does not jeopardize anything. Benefiting from the Control Fit technology for a precise adjustment and immediate response, it took advantage of the all-new technology Power V-Lock which guarantee both an excellent range of movement and exceptional performance downhill. A Ski/walk system, a non-slip sole, padding at the arch, Secure Profile buckles... an overview of the technical additions that make the XT 110 liner a powerful and innovative ski for "adventure".
ATTENTION: PLAN FOR AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Polyurethane shell:
- Polyolefin HP cuff
- Canting + / -1.5°
- Power Strap 40 mm
- Buckles: Extruded Alu Light, Secure profile
- Macro adjustments : 6 Teeth Catches, 3 positions, screwed
- Max grip / arch pad sole: Designed in polyurethane foam, it offers excellent adhesion and makes these soles perfect for short approaches on exposed and rocky land. Full insole with non-slip grip.
- Hike-Ski mode: change of position (walk or ski) facilitated thanks to this system
- Power V-Lock: Rear joint for a better freedom of movement in hiking / robust to the front and laterally for a maximum of power in lowering
Control Fit Technology: provides a precise fit and immediate response (development of shells, fed by the data generated by the system of scanner of the feet, always allows a more accurate and fair fit of Lange boots)
1. A perfect wrap for the whole foot for a wide variety of feet
2. Modular height of instep to ensure a perfect positioning and support of the foot
3. A perfect support of the heel
4. A box to toes perfectly dimensioned for not jeopardizing control and performance
5. A sensation of anatomical proximity compared to other ski shoes.
- Liner: Thermo Fit RL1 (padding with "Low" density), very lightweight, with lace system.
- WIDTH front-foot: 100 mm
- Index of FLEX: 110
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano US||Tamano UK|