referencia : LBD7030
Belonging to the All-Mountain range, the XT 120 will provide you with both performance, reactivity and comfort. Demanding skiers will find the ideal partner with its flex of 120, which makes it naturally more suitable for the most experienced skiers among...LANGE
Belonging to the All-Mountain range, the XT 120 will provide you with both performance, reactivity and comfort. Demanding skiers will find the ideal partner with its flex of 120, which makes it naturally more suitable for the most experienced skiers among you. Lange has made a great effort regarding comfort in the special Thermo fit liner, and there is no problem in case you need to walk, thanks to the ingenious Ski Marche system. Lightweight but resistant due to the mono-injected shell, the XT 120 also offers a very nice cushioning quality, ideal during engaged sessions on snow or even ice.
ATTENTION: PLAN FOR AN EXTRA SHOE SIZE FOR SKIERS WITH THICK SOCKS!
- Width 100 mm : "High performance" shape intended for all good skiers; it offers an excellent balance between ski drive and comfort.
- Control FIT Technology : The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.
- Mono-injected shell : Injection technology based on the use of a single plastic material. Mono-injection delivers better ski performance than bi-injected, optimizes weight reduction and is much easier for boot-fitters to grind and punch.
- Power Wedge Tongue : Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue.
- Natural Ski Stance : Using exclusive Natural Ski Stance technology, Lange boots allow skiers to stand a little straighter for more efficiency and less fatigue.
- Ready For Heating : Most Lange liners are ready to accommodate an external heating system available as an option (not included).
- Thermofit RL3 : Thermo customizable liners, the RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance. This is achieved through the use of increasingly higher density pad materials.
- Power V Lock : Patented LANGE technology to give the cuff maximum freedom to move backwards when in "walk" position, and to guarantee traditional LANGE downhill skiability when in "ski" position.
- Ski Walk Mode : Mechanism to easily convert the boot to Ski or Walk mode.
- Ultra Grip Base : Real rubber sole, to get the best grip on every kind of surface. Designed for short approaches in all security.
- Arch Pad: No-slip integrated sole
- Material - Shell: ET
- Material - Shell: PP
- Sole of shell bottom: Hard PU foam
- Straps - Extruded material: Alum light, Secure Profile, Screwed
- Straps- Micro-adjustable 4
- Adjustment of flex: 2 screws
- Micrometric adjustment
- "Power Strap" : 50 mm
- Sole Ultra Grip, Arch Pad
|Tamano de suela||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|