referencia : LB27000
The Lange XT 130 L. V (Low Volume) has the same characteristics as the model XT 130 classic, the only difference lies in its narrower fit of 97 mm instead of 100 mm. This skiing shoe skilfully combines the performance of race shells and features such...LANGE
The Lange XT 130 L. V (Low Volume) has the same characteristics as the model XT 130 classic, the only difference lies in its narrower fit of 97 mm instead of 100 mm. This skiing shoe skilfully combines the performance of race shells and features such as the ski/walk and the non-slip soles. This mix of technologies offers a perfect shoe for practicing all-mountain and freeride. Very accurate for hard and fast skiing, it is also effective in walking mode for going searching the virgin slopes. Dedicated to the very good skiers looking for excellent support, this shoe will follow them everywhere with the same precision.
- Flex 130
- Width 97 mm : "High performance" shape intended for all good skiers; it offers an excellent balance between ski drive and comfort.
- Control FIT Technology : The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.
- Mono-injected shell : Injection technology based on the use of a single plastic material. Mono-injection delivers better ski performance than bi-injected, optimizes weight reduction and is much easier for boot-fitters to grind and punch.
- Power Wedge Tongue : Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue.
- Natural Ski Stance : Using exclusive Natural Ski Stance technology, Lange boots allow skiers to stand a little straighter for more efficiency and less fatigue.
- Ready For Heating : Most Lange liners are ready to accommodate an external heating system available as an option (not included).
- Thermofit RL3 : Thermo customizable liners, the RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance. This is achieved through the use of increasingly higher density pad materials.
- Power V Lock : Patented LANGE technology to give the cuff maximum freedom to move backwards when in "walk" position, and to guarantee traditional LANGE downhill skiability when in "ski" position.
- Ski Walk Mode : Mechanism to easily convert the boot to Ski or Walk mode.
- Ultra Grip Base : Real rubber sole, to get the best grip on every kind of surface. Designed for short approaches in all security.
- Arch Pad: No-slip integrated sole
- Material - Shell: ET
- Material - Shell: PP
- Sole of shell bottom: Hard PU foam
- Straps - Extruded material: Alum light, Secure Profile, Screwed
- Straps- Micro-adjustable 4
- Adjustment of flex: 2 screws
- Micrometric adjustment
- Canting +/- 1°
- "Power Strap" : 50 mm
- Sole Ultra Grip, Arch Pad
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Tamano UK|