referencia : LBC7150
With its fit of 100 mm and its flex of 80, the ski boot XT 80 W is an accurate and accessible shoe, specially adapted to the needs of women. It is more specifically aimed at the intermediate skier who is looking for a boot which combines the performance...LANGE
With its fit of 100 mm and its flex of 80, the ski boot XT 80 W is an accurate and accessible shoe, specially adapted to the needs of women. It is more specifically aimed at the intermediate skier who is looking for a boot which combines the performance of a competition boot with the versatility required for All Mountain and Freeride skiing. Thanks to its Ski / Walk feature, its non-slip soles and its ultra lightweight liner, it delivers in all situations, even when you need to walk on the snow-covered peaks. Comfortable and effective whatever happens, this shoe is a safe value in the field of demanding all mountain skiers.
- Flex 80
- Fit: 100 mm
- Short Cuff : Features a 15mm shorter cuff in back, 20mm shorter in front, allowing skiers with shorter leg shafts a more natural stance and range of motion.
- Arch Pad: No-slip integrated sole
- Control FIT Technology : The process of shell engineering with the foot scanning system, allows for a more accurate and precise fit of Lange boots.
- Pre-shaped asymmetrical toe box : No overlap of materials, therefore less bulky and no pressure points. To maximize the comfort and retain the warmth, the asymmetrical toe box is made of a bi-elastic and high thermo insulation material.
- Power Wedge Tongue : Better wrapping of upper leg, enhances precision and sensitivity by eliminating any gap between shin and tongue.
- Instep protection : Instep bone cut-out relieves pressure on instep and guarantees unrestricted blood flow for increased comfort and warmth.
- Ready For Heating : Most Lange liners are ready to accommodate an external heating system available as an option (not included).
- Thermofit RL1 liner: Thermo customizable liners, the RL1, RL2 and RL3 liners provide increasing foot retention levels to meet different skier's needs in terms of comfort and performance. This is achieved through the use of increasingly higher density pad materials.
- Power V Lock : Patented LANGE technology to give the cuff maximum freedom to move backwards when in "walk" position, and to guarantee traditional LANGE downhill skiability when in "ski" position.
- Ski Walk Mode : Mechanism to easily convert the boot to Ski or Walk mode.
- Ultra Grip Base : Real rubber sole, to get the best grip on every kind of surface. Designed for short approaches in all security.
- Thinsulate : Thanks to its properties, Thinsulate® keeps feet extra warm even in damp conditions and dries easily. Its structure resists also to the high pressures generated while skiing.
- Material - Shell: ET
- Material - Shell: PP
- Sole of shell bottom: Hard PU Foam
- Straps - materials: Extruded Alum Light, Secure Profile
- Straps - Micro-adjustable: 4
- Adjustment of flex: 2 screws
- Micrometric adjustment: 2 x 6T x 3 positions
- Canting +/- 1°
- Power Strap : 35 mm
|Tamano de suela (mm)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|