referencia : 1940007.1.1
referencia : FC2A003
Much more discreet than in the previous season, except for its sole, the AFTERBANG is a freestyler that hides its game very well! Built as a skateboard, this ski is intuitive, lightweight and terribly manoeuvrable.
Its construction in Butterzones gives it maximum control and speed, very significant for making butters with ease and awesome press! The pop is also in the game thanks to its lines of carbon fibre inserted between tip and tail. Freestylers of all levels, the AFTERBANG is made for you!
- SkateDeck : 7 horizontal layers of Maple wood varnish, similar to the construction of a skateboard for unbeatable strength and shock resistance.
- Carbon Ollieband: lines of carbon fibre from tip to tail amplify energy and pop.
- 3D ButterZone: the thinnest part of the ski is located at the front and rear of the bindings to create a "hinge" point for good butters and press checks without sacrificing all-mountain performance.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The PIVOT 18 bindings are the reference in freeski.
It provides the best retention and prevention of nuisance tripping on the market.
With a pivoting heel piece and a metal toe piece, it offers exceptional reliability and maximum safety.
The shoe has 3 contact points with the toe piece and 4 with the heel piece, this makes the PIVOT 18 the ideal interface for transmitting power and thus having a precise ride and everything under control.
- DIN adjustment: 8 to 18
Toe piece: Race
Plate AFD: Teflon racing
Heel piece: PIVOT
- Height interface: 20 mm
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 28 mm
- Brake Pivot Wide: 95 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|