referencia : 1940007.1.1
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
Much more discreet than in the previous season, except for its sole, the AFTERBANG is a freestyler that hides its game very well! Built as a skateboard, this ski is intuitive, lightweight and terribly manoeuvrable.
Its construction in Butterzones gives it maximum control and speed, very significant for making butters with ease and awesome press! The pop is also in the game thanks to its lines of carbon fibre inserted between tip and tail. Freestylers of all levels, the AFTERBANG is made for you!
- SkateDeck : 7 horizontal layers of Maple wood varnish, similar to the construction of a skateboard for unbeatable strength and shock resistance.
- Carbon Ollieband: lines of carbon fibre from tip to tail amplify energy and pop.
- 3D ButterZone: the thinnest part of the ski is located at the front and rear of the bindings to create a "hinge" point for good butters and press checks without sacrificing all-mountain performance.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|