referencia : 1940007.1.1
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
Much more discreet than in the previous season, except for its sole, the AFTERBANG is a freestyler that hides its game very well! Built as a skateboard, this ski is intuitive, lightweight and terribly manoeuvrable.
Its construction in Butterzones gives it maximum control and speed, very significant for making butters with ease and awesome press! The pop is also in the game thanks to its lines of carbon fibre inserted between tip and tail. Freestylers of all levels, the AFTERBANG is made for you!
- SkateDeck : 7 horizontal layers of Maple wood varnish, similar to the construction of a skateboard for unbeatable strength and shock resistance.
- Carbon Ollieband: lines of carbon fibre from tip to tail amplify energy and pop.
- 3D ButterZone: the thinnest part of the ski is located at the front and rear of the bindings to create a "hinge" point for good butters and press checks without sacrificing all-mountain performance.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|