referencia : 1940007.1.1
referencia : RCDA009
Much more discreet than in the previous season, except for its sole, the AFTERBANG is a freestyler that hides its game very well! Built as a skateboard, this ski is intuitive, lightweight and terribly manoeuvrable.
Its construction in Butterzones gives it maximum control and speed, very significant for making butters with ease and awesome press! The pop is also in the game thanks to its lines of carbon fibre inserted between tip and tail. Freestylers of all levels, the AFTERBANG is made for you!
- SkateDeck : 7 horizontal layers of Maple wood varnish, similar to the construction of a skateboard for unbeatable strength and shock resistance.
- Carbon Ollieband: lines of carbon fibre from tip to tail amplify energy and pop.
- 3D ButterZone: the thinnest part of the ski is located at the front and rear of the bindings to create a "hinge" point for good butters and press checks without sacrificing all-mountain performance.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
FKS is a mythical product, the reference for all disciplines.
From the World Cup freestyle riders to the X-Games riders, the whole world has the FKS on the feet! This binding is ideal for those who look, foremost, for performance, especially thanks to its good prevention of triggers, its great shock absorption and the security it offers to its user.
This model has a reduced mounting area: to neutralize the effects on the ski and offer more sensations. The FKS has 7 contact points with the shoe for more control and its toe piece with multi-directional trigger provides very good security.
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Dual Action III
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
- Base length adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS 80-95 mm
- Elastic spring: 28 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2160 g