referencia : 1950005.101.1
referencia : AD5001342
The only ski in the world built like a skateboard, with a lightweight construction and 3D Butterzone™ for more control and quickness. Every jibbers #1 tool for creative, bombproof, buttery good times.
The top laminate on the ski features an abrasion resistant layer as well as the reduction of a layer of maple veneer in the tips. The result is dramatically increased tip & tail durability while reducing swing weight.
We’ve relocated the 3D Butterzone to a spot that's closer to your feet which means more torsional forgiveness for smoother, more consistent, controllable butters & presses than ever before.
The Afterbang is still the only ski in the world built with our patented 6-Ply maple veneer Skate Deck construction, exactly like a skateboard, for durability like no other park ski on the planet.
- Skate Deck™
- 3D Butterzone™
- Carbon Ollieband™
- Symmetric 5-Cut™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 88
- Length cm: 155, 166, 172, 177
- Shape mm: 115-88-115
- Sidecut m: 18.0 (177cm)
- Stance mm: 0 (centered)
- Weight: 1,816 g/ski (177cm)
- Profile mm: 0-4-0
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Skate Deck™ : 6-plys of horizontally laminated Maple veneers built the same as a skateboard for unbeatable strength & shock resistance.
- Carbon Ollieband™ : Tip to tail carbon-fiber stringers are vertically laminated into the core for more energy & pop for ollieing over snowboarders.
- 3D Butterzone™ : The thinnest point of the ski is in front & behind the binding to create a distinct “hinge” point for smooth, controllable presses and butters without restricting all-mountain handling.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Symmetric Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one symmetric shape, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|