The only ski in the world built like a skateboard, with a lightweight construction and 3D Butterzone™ for more control and quickness. Every jibbers #1 tool for creative, bombproof, buttery good times.
The top laminate on the ski features an abrasion resistant layer as well as the reduction of a layer of maple veneer in the tips. The result is dramatically increased tip & tail durability while reducing swing weight.
We’ve relocated the 3D Butterzone to a spot that's closer to your feet which means more torsional forgiveness for smoother, more consistent, controllable butters & presses than ever before.
The Afterbang is still the only ski in the world built with our patented 6-Ply maple veneer Skate Deck construction, exactly like a skateboard, for durability like no other park ski on the planet.
- Skate Deck™
- 3D Butterzone™
- Carbon Ollieband™
- Symmetric 5-Cut™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 88
- Length cm: 155, 166, 172, 177
- Shape mm: 115-88-115
- Sidecut m: 18.0 (177cm)
- Stance mm: 0 (centered)
- Weight: 1,816 g/ski (177cm)
- Profile mm: 0-4-0
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Skate Deck™ : 6-plys of horizontally laminated Maple veneers built the same as a skateboard for unbeatable strength & shock resistance.
- Carbon Ollieband™ : Tip to tail carbon-fiber stringers are vertically laminated into the core for more energy & pop for ollieing over snowboarders.
- 3D Butterzone™ : The thinnest point of the ski is in front & behind the binding to create a distinct “hinge” point for smooth, controllable presses and butters without restricting all-mountain handling.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Symmetric Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one symmetric shape, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|