The only ski in the world built like a skateboard, with a lightweight construction and 3D Butterzone™ for more control and quickness. Every jibbers #1 tool for creative, bombproof, buttery good times.
The top laminate on the ski features an abrasion resistant layer as well as the reduction of a layer of maple veneer in the tips. The result is dramatically increased tip & tail durability while reducing swing weight.
We’ve relocated the 3D Butterzone to a spot that's closer to your feet which means more torsional forgiveness for smoother, more consistent, controllable butters & presses than ever before.
The Afterbang is still the only ski in the world built with our patented 6-Ply maple veneer Skate Deck construction, exactly like a skateboard, for durability like no other park ski on the planet.
- Skate Deck™
- 3D Butterzone™
- Carbon Ollieband™
- Symmetric 5-Cut™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Extruded Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 88
- Length cm: 155, 166, 172, 177
- Shape mm: 115-88-115
- Sidecut m: 18.0 (177cm)
- Stance mm: 0 (centered)
- Weight: 1,816 g/ski (177cm)
- Profile mm: 0-4-0
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Skate Deck™ : 6-plys of horizontally laminated Maple veneers built the same as a skateboard for unbeatable strength & shock resistance.
- Carbon Ollieband™ : Tip to tail carbon-fiber stringers are vertically laminated into the core for more energy & pop for ollieing over snowboarders.
- 3D Butterzone™ : The thinnest point of the ski is in front & behind the binding to create a distinct “hinge” point for smooth, controllable presses and butters without restricting all-mountain handling.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Symmetric Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one symmetric shape, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
FKS is a mythical product, the reference for all disciplines.
From the World Cup freestyle riders to the X-Games riders, the whole world has the FKS on the feet! This binding is ideal for those who look, foremost, for performance, especially thanks to its good prevention of triggers, its great shock absorption and the security it offers to its user.
This model has a reduced mounting area: to neutralize the effects on the ski and offer more sensations. The FKS has 7 contact points with the shoe for more control and its toe piece with multi-directional trigger provides very good security.
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Dual Action III
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
- Base length adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS 80-95 mm
- Elastic spring: 28 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2160 g