Belonging to the All Terrain Freestyle range, the BLEND is a perfect ski for the backcountry sessions since it is equipped with generous measurements (waist of 100 mm).
Versatile and remarkably lightweight, it is also well handy and you will come out of all the snowiestsituations. Its construction in maple gives it a very nice longevity.
If the backcountry is rather its preferred domain, it is also super powerful in park. Its high-quality construction gives it a lot of responsiveness, comfort in curves and cushioning of shocks and vibrations. A fun ski that has fun everywhere.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maplelite Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of a solid area in Maple wood under the feet and lighter tips in Aspen wood.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Reference in freestyle and freeride skiing, the Pivot 14 binding is built as a tank.
It provides the best retention and the best prevention of unexpected tripping on the market.
With a toe piece with metal reinforcements and a swinging heel piece, it is the most reliable, the most durable and the highly performing binding among those currently on the market.
- Full Drive toe piece
AFD Wide Teflon plate
- PIVOT heel piece
- Height interface PIVOT
- Vertical elasticity heel piece 20 mm
- Stop ski XXL 117 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|