Belonging to the All Terrain Freestyle range, the BLEND is a perfect ski for the backcountry sessions since it is equipped with generous measurements (waist of 100 mm).
Versatile and remarkably lightweight, it is also well handy and you will come out of all the snowiestsituations. Its construction in maple gives it a very nice longevity.
If the backcountry is rather its preferred domain, it is also super powerful in park. Its high-quality construction gives it a lot of responsiveness, comfort in curves and cushioning of shocks and vibrations. A fun ski that has fun everywhere.
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maplelite Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of a solid area in Maple wood under the feet and lighter tips in Aspen wood.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|