From the park to the backcountry, the Blend ski is a light, nimble and playful mix of all your favorite men's freestyle skis.
Whether you're hot-lapping thru the park or getting first tracks in the trees or both, the Blend's light swing weight feels like nothing’s on your feet for effortless tricks, yet maintains plenty of power under foot for smooth reliable stability at high speeds.
It’s magical Early Rise & flex in the tips keeps effortlessly floats in the powder and lays down nasty high speed butters on the groomed terrain like a pro. Anywhere, any day, any condition, any terrain, it’s the Blend. The entire mountain is your terrain park.
- Thin Tip™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 100
- Length cm: 171, 178, 185
- Shape mm: 132-100-122
- Sidecut m: 21 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -40
- Weight: 1,935 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 4-4-4
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life. - Base Swap : Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The award-winning PIVOT is the most trusted and reliable alpine binding in skiing. The new PIVOT 14 B95 is a high-performance freeride binding with a 5-14 indicator range and 95mm brake.
The reinforced Full Action toepiece combined with the classic Pivot “turntable” heel delivers maximum power transmission, shock absorption and the longest elastic travel on the market to provide more reliable retention and consistent release.
The PIVOT 14 B95 is designed for aggressive all-mountain, freeride, and freestyle skiing and can be mounted on skis up to 95mm underfoot.
Rec. Ski Width: 85-95mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|