From the park to the backcountry, the Blend ski is a light, nimble and playful mix of all your favorite men's freestyle skis.
Whether you're hot-lapping thru the park or getting first tracks in the trees or both, the Blend's light swing weight feels like nothing’s on your feet for effortless tricks, yet maintains plenty of power under foot for smooth reliable stability at high speeds.
It’s magical Early Rise & flex in the tips keeps effortlessly floats in the powder and lays down nasty high speed butters on the groomed terrain like a pro. Anywhere, any day, any condition, any terrain, it’s the Blend. The entire mountain is your terrain park.
- Thin Tip™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 100
- Length cm: 171, 178, 185
- Shape mm: 132-100-122
- Sidecut m: 21 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -40
- Weight: 1,935 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 4-4-4
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life. - Base Swap : Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|