referencia : 1940020.1.1
referencia : RCCA054
The CELEBRITY will greatly please versatile female skiers due to both its design as performance.
Its 85 mm in waist as well as its adapted construction confer very good versatility and allow it to be agile and precise on all lands, from the hard track to the powdery snow. Its wood core provides it with optimal lightweight, reinforcements in fibres, manoeuvrability and reactivity necessary for chaining curves with ease.
A real gem of versatility!
- 4D FiberCap: the reinforcement fibres in 4 directions around the core increase the resistance and reactive response.
- Aspen Macroblock™ Core : 100% designed in Aspen wood for a maximum of lightness and agility
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Directional Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Saphir 110 XL (B100) are light and top-of-the-range women's bindings equipped with a brake of 100 mm perfectly suited for wide skis. The Dual Action reinforced stop offers a multi directional trigger at 180° assisted by a vertical and horizontal race spring which ensures excellent cushioning of shocks and reduces the risk of erratic detaching.
Light, its heel piece is designed for easy fitting. The increased length of the jaws allows you to detach it without effort. Easy to use, with an adjustment range from 3.5 to 11 DIN, it is ideal for all-mountain skiers (with skis of 100 mm maximum width).
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity: 45 mm
- Toe piece - toe piece: Teflon
- Heel piece: BM2
- Heel piece: XP3 Eco
- Height: 20 mm
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 12 mm
- Brake: 3P XL 90-100 mm
- Heel piece adjustment: 3P 45 mm