Line's Chronic skis lightweight construction mixed with bombproof materials creates the standard from which all other freestyle skis are compared.
It’s construction is much lighter, & more nimble than other freestyle skis for quicker, easier tricks, in & outside the park. We spiced it up with just the right amount of Early Rise for enhanced float in soft snow, which also provides added tip control for buttering like a pro.
If you want a freestyle ski that will destroy the park with lightening fast reflexes, yet maintain the precision & versatility to shred everywhere else on the hill, you want the Chronic yo!
- Thin Tip™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 92
- Length cm: 164, 171, 178, 185
- Shape mm: 121-92-117
- Sidecut m: 19 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -40
- Weight: 1,798 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 2-5-2
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|