referencia : 1950003.101.1
referencia : RCDA012
Line's Chronic skis lightweight construction mixed with bombproof materials creates the standard from which all other freestyle skis are compared.
It’s construction is much lighter, & more nimble than other freestyle skis for quicker, easier tricks, in & outside the park. We spiced it up with just the right amount of Early Rise for enhanced float in soft snow, which also provides added tip control for buttering like a pro.
If you want a freestyle ski that will destroy the park with lightening fast reflexes, yet maintain the precision & versatility to shred everywhere else on the hill, you want the Chronic yo!
- Thin Tip™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 92
- Length cm: 164, 171, 178, 185
- Shape mm: 121-92-117
- Sidecut m: 19 (178cm)
- Stance mm: -40
- Weight: 1,798 g/ski (178cm)
- Profile mm: 2-5-2
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The new All Mountain AXIAL3 binding has been developed for good and expert skiers. It combines an exceptional level of elasticity, performance, and security, modern design with reduced weight and a good comfort of use. The new kinematics allows a dynamic refocusing of the shoe to increase the accuracy and further limit the risk of sudden tripping.
The final result is a particularly homogeneous binding offering bulletproof reliability to the skiers who seek performance.
- DIN value 3.5-12
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2110 g
- DUAL ACTION III toe piece:
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
AXIAL3 heel piece:
- Base length adjustment: 3P 45 mm
- Brake: 3P 80-90 mm
- Elastic spring: 27 mm
TÜV SÜD certifies ROSSIGNOL products and industrial means of assembling by ensuring that they comply with the requirements of safety standards.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|