referencia : 1940000.1.1
referencia : AD5001338
The ERIC'S MAGNUM OPUS is the novelty of this 2015 season, developed by Eric Pollard himself.
Composed of innovative materials and a guaranteed high-performance construction, this ski with generous dimensions is particularly agile in deep snow.
Bi-spatula, it is perfect for lovers of backcountry thanks to its Early Rize technology and its lighter weight.
- Core: Cloud Core™
Futuristic wood mixtures and composite materials create an incredibly strong and lightweight core.
- Edge: 1.7 x 2 mm
- Flex : Symmetric Flex™
- Geometry: 5-Cut™
- Technology: Sidewall
- Sole: Sintered
- Early Rise technology: earlier raised tip and tail for better flotation and easier cornering.
- Longer Active Edge
- Early Taper technology: further refined tip and tail to reduce the adhesion in powdery snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
"The new benchmark for freeski bindings", its manufacturer proudly announces.
In the STH2 WTR 13, Atomic combines its legendary DRIVER toe with the heel of the Guardian to offer a binding that can retransmit the slightest movement to wide skis while being more accessible than the STH2 WTR 16 model reserved for pro skiers.
A low profile, long fins, a broad platform and Heel Flex interface allow control of the widest skis and provide outstanding transmission and downhill performance.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon outsoles (WTR technology).
Note: if the binding is purchased alone it comes without brakes. Ski brakes C90, C100, C115 and C130 are available separately.
- DIN value: 5-13
- Standards: Certified ISO 5355 Alpine and WTR
- Sole compatible with the WTR system (Walk-to-Ride)
.- Height: 24mm
- XL Stomp Pedal (65mm) wide fixed pedal ensures optimum power transmission from skier to ski
.- XL Wings: better engagement of the boot: increased confidence with easier fit in powder. Better lateral power transmission.
- Oversized Platform: an extra-large platform (71mm) ensures maximum lateral power transmission
.- 3D Driver Toe: Patented toe concept ensuring multidirectional release options
.- Elastic Travel: unparalleled elasticity maintains the binding in place, keeping you in when you want, letting you out when you need, and ensuring a smooth ride
.- Heel Flex Interface: guarantees a natural flex of the ski
- Low Profile Chassis: low profile for a better feel of the terrain and enhanced power transmission.
.- Progressive Transfer Pads: consistent feel with enhanced cushioning and increased tolerance in a secure binding
- bindings delivered without ski brake. Ski brakes C90, C100, C115 and C130 are available separately.