referencia : 1940000.1.1
referencia : 7525N1.GAB
The ERIC'S MAGNUM OPUS is the novelty of this 2015 season, developed by Eric Pollard himself.
Composed of innovative materials and a guaranteed high-performance construction, this ski with generous dimensions is particularly agile in deep snow.
Bi-spatula, it is perfect for lovers of backcountry thanks to its Early Rize technology and its lighter weight.
- Core: Cloud Core™
Futuristic wood mixtures and composite materials create an incredibly strong and lightweight core.
- Edge: 1.7 x 2 mm
- Flex : Symmetric Flex™
- Geometry: 5-Cut™
- Technology: Sidewall
- Sole: Sintered
- Early Rise technology: earlier raised tip and tail for better flotation and easier cornering.
- Longer Active Edge
- Early Taper technology: further refined tip and tail to reduce the adhesion in powdery snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
The GRIFFON SCHIZO has all the benefits of the Griffon classic, such as the Triple Pivot Elite toe system and the Inter Pivot heel, for fantastic power transfer and performance wherever you go. The bindings also have Multi Stance Adjustor which appeals to freestyle backcountry skiers, allowing you to move the binding on the ski and thus have the best balance according to your activity.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Multi-Stance Adjustor : Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|