referencia : 1940000.1.1
referencia : RCCA003
The ERIC'S MAGNUM OPUS is the novelty of this 2015 season, developed by Eric Pollard himself.
Composed of innovative materials and a guaranteed high-performance construction, this ski with generous dimensions is particularly agile in deep snow.
Bi-spatula, it is perfect for lovers of backcountry thanks to its Early Rize technology and its lighter weight.
- Core: Cloud Core™
Futuristic wood mixtures and composite materials create an incredibly strong and lightweight core.
- Edge: 1.7 x 2 mm
- Flex : Symmetric Flex™
- Geometry: 5-Cut™
- Technology: Sidewall
- Sole: Sintered
- Early Rise technology: earlier raised tip and tail for better flotation and easier cornering.
- Longer Active Edge
- Early Taper technology: further refined tip and tail to reduce the adhesion in powdery snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
Highly prized by the freestyle skiers and lovers of powdery snow in high mountains, the legendary FKS offers more control, better edge decision, increased responsiveness and more sensations.
Its main advantage: its elastic race. In fact, the FKS rotating heel piece combined with the reinforced Dual Action III toe piece offers a longer elastic race than its competitors for increased security. It helps to prevent premature triggering of the bindings while ensuring support in all circumstances.
This precise and "neutral" binding offers fluid and intuitive skiability due to its very short mounting area.
The reference in the freestyle and freeride, a safe value in ultimate bindings. The perfect product for committed freeskiers.
- Heel piece: DUAL ACTION III with multi-directional 180° trigger
- Glider : Extra-wide anti-friction glider, for a better skiability on wide skis.
- Toe piece — lateral elasticity 45 mm
- Heel piece: Pivoting FKS heel piece
- Heel piece — vertical elasticity 28 mm
- FKS heel piece adjustment: 20 mm
- Brakes FKS 130 mm
- DIN value: 5/14
- Height: 20 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|