referencia : 1940000.1.1
referencia : 120029
The ERIC'S MAGNUM OPUS is the novelty of this 2015 season, developed by Eric Pollard himself.
Composed of innovative materials and a guaranteed high-performance construction, this ski with generous dimensions is particularly agile in deep snow.
Bi-spatula, it is perfect for lovers of backcountry thanks to its Early Rize technology and its lighter weight.
- Core: Cloud Core™
Futuristic wood mixtures and composite materials create an incredibly strong and lightweight core.
- Edge: 1.7 x 2 mm
- Flex : Symmetric Flex™
- Geometry: 5-Cut™
- Technology: Sidewall
- Sole: Sintered
- Early Rise technology: earlier raised tip and tail for better flotation and easier cornering.
- Longer Active Edge
- Early Taper technology: further refined tip and tail to reduce the adhesion in powdery snow.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)|
The STH 16 STEEL is a ski binding with a steel construction and adjustable wings to satisfy the most demanding freestylers/freeriders. Ready to send, it is the pro of muscled receptions in full serenity.
The Driver concept and the steel construction of the tail block and the runners offer proven reliability in harsh usage conditions.
- Adjustable wings and oversize pedal for maximum lateral transmission.
- DIN 9-16 for those who practice a particularly aggressive skiing in the most demanding conditions.
- Simultaneous micro adjustment of the wings, high lateral transmission, removable brakes.
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Adjustment of fins
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable F100 brake 100mm
- Height 17.5 mm
- Adjustment 19 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|