referencia : 19A0001.101.1
The intuitive edges are acknowledged and endorsed by Eric Pollard. The MAGNUM OPUS ski distinguishes itself from other freestyle backcountry ranges by the quality of its construction and its very high level of performance.
The Sidewall construction incorporates a P-Tex reinforcement above the edges. Vibrations are absorbed and only pleasant sensations are retained.
The Cloud Core core consists of wood and composite materials. The result is an incredibly light and decidedly solid
For performances that are as good in the switches as in the regular, enjoy the benefits of a flex that is identical in the front and at the back of the bindings. Perform equally well forwards or backwards.
There is something special about the sidecut of the ski. With FiveCut™ geometry you have the benefit of five different sidecut radius shapes for intuitive control and performance.
- Construction: Sidewall (P-Tex reinforced above the edges) (absorption of vibrations)
- Cloud core: wood and composite materials (lightness and solidity)
- Symmetric Flex™ (allows equal progression in the two gliding directions).
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
TRACKER 16 is a binding specially developed to accompany the ski touring freeriders in search of new virgin slopes.
Very efficient in descent thanks to its ultra-wide base and its low profile chassis making it responsive and stable, it has innovative Hike & Ride technology to go even more easily from the uphill position to downhill.
The essential binding for lovers of virgin land who are looking for performance and pleasure whatever happens.
NOTE: Minimum waist width: 80 mm
- DIN value: 7 - 16
- Height : 26 mm
- Oversize platform: An ultra-wide base (80mm) for a transfer of force and a maximum dynamism and accurate turns even at high speed
- Low profile chassis: Ultra-low construction and extreme inflexibility for maximum stability and ultra-direct contact with the field
- Hike & Ride Switch : You go without effort from the Hike (raise) to the Ride mode (lower), safely locked by a simple transfer of the weight of your body.
- 2 climbing positions
- Adjustable sole height
- Multi-standard certified: Alpine ISO 5355, WTR and Touring ISO 9523
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||2930||2930||265 - 320 mm|