The narrowest, lightest and fastest... the FUTURE SPIN is carved to send on all lands.
Bi-spatula and equipped with a pad of 86 mm, it can easily pass on fresh snow at the park thanks to its air ease and flotation.
Robust thanks to its high-quality construction, it is not afraid of taking risks, on the contrary it likes challenges!
- Capwall Construction: building cap on top for a responsive ski associated with the sidewall building on the sides for a smooth and solid feel (vibration absorption)
- Early Rise™ tip & tail 25cm x 15mm: the elevation of the tip begins earlier in the ski so that the tips lift-off from the powder with more ease and remain in surface without the need to position them on the back.
- Thin Tip: very thin layer of wood and edges at the ends of the ski to reduce the weight (50 grams by skiing).
- Maplelite Macroblock™ Core: the core is composed of a solid area in Maple wood under the feet and lighter tips in Aspen wood.
- 5 Cut™ : 5 different sizes of radius are mixed in a single one, for intuitive control and unlimited cornering.
- Symmetric Flex
- Fatty Base & Edge: 30% thicker edges for more resistance
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The PX 12 binding is a veritable concentration of innovation and technology.
It offers incredible performance and accuracy and an active transmission of energy.
Equipped with a large elastic stroke for an effective absorption of shocks and vibrations, it offers optimum security.
Finally, it remains light through the use of composites.
- Full Drive Concept
Full drive toe piece
- PX heel piece:
AFD Wide Teflon plate
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|