referencia : 1950004.101.1
referencia : RCDA009
The future is NOW for those looking to go faster, bigger, and shred like there’s nothing on their feet! Spin to win, it’s easy! Keep going, don’t stop!
Paired with the Thin Tip™ construction, the Future Spin's Capwall™, Maple Macroblock™ & Sintered Fatty Base & Edge make for a bombproof freestyle ski needed to fight off the invading army of robots!
- Thin Tip™
- Maple Macroblock™
- Symmetric Flex™
- Early Rise™
- Sintered Fatty Base & Edge™
- Waist Width mm: 86
- Length cm: 167, 174, 181
- Shape mm: 112-86-109
- Sidecut m: 21 (181cm)
- Stance mm: -40
- Weight: 1,802 g/ski (181cm)
- Profile mm: 1-6-1
- (Tip Early Rise-Camber-Tail Early Rise)
- Maple Macroblock™ Core : 2 full length Maple stringers surrounded by Aspen for the best of both worlds.
- Capwall™ : Cap on the top for light & responsive performance, combined with sidewall over the edges for a smooth solid feel.
- Symmetric Flex™ : The same ski flex in-front and behind your boot conforms to terrain for equally performance riding forward & backwards.
- Early Rise™ : The rise in the tip starts earlier for effortlessly staying on top of the snow without needing to sit back.
- Fivecut™ : 5 different sizes of sidecut radius shapes are blended into one, for intuitive control & unlimited turn shapes.
- Thin Tip™ : Super thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- Fatty Base & Edge™ : 30% thicker & edge dramatically increases durability & tuning life. - Base Swap : Alternating base color options on each pair of skis creates more color options and prevents wasting base material.
- Secret R&D Lair Tour : Go deep into the forests of the Pacific Northwest and take an exclusive tour of our secret Research & Development Lair. Where all products & idea are prototyped and developed.
- How to make a ski : Sit back and take a dub step bass filled journey through our process of hand making a Line Ski. Shot by Poorboyz Productions
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
FKS is a mythical product, the reference for all disciplines.
From the World Cup freestyle riders to the X-Games riders, the whole world has the FKS on the feet! This binding is ideal for those who look, foremost, for performance, especially thanks to its good prevention of triggers, its great shock absorption and the security it offers to its user.
This model has a reduced mounting area: to neutralize the effects on the ski and offer more sensations. The FKS has 7 contact points with the shoe for more control and its toe piece with multi-directional trigger provides very good security.
- DIN adjustment: 4 to 12
- Dual Action III
- Anti-friction Wide Free
- Elastic spring 45 mm
- Base length adjustment: 20 mm
- Brake FKS 80-95 mm
- Elastic spring: 28 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight of the pair: 2160 g